Coming June 5, 2023!
If you’re looking for a career that allows you to combine your cooking skills with your people skills, our online Caterer Career Diploma Program can help you prepare to take the first steps toward the job you want. With flexible, online courses, you can learn catering skills and knowledge on your schedule, from home.
- Can help prepare students for jobs in catering, food service, and more.
- Online catering classes cover professional catering skills, gourmet cooking, and other culinary training, such as kitchen techniques and preparations, food styles, baking and pastry.
- Gain hands-on practice with in-depth food labs throughout the program to apply what you learned to real recipes and dishes.
- Graduates of the caterer program are eligible to sit for the National Restaurant Association (NRA) ServSafe Food Handler certification exam at no additional cost. This certification is required for anyone working in an environment that involves food handling.
- Our online programs are flexible enough for you to finish them at a pace that works for you, based on how much time you can dedicate to your coursework each week.